Welcome to the American Inn!
To Our Valued Guests
The American inn Motel will reopen Monday 6/1 for the 2020 season
As Covid 19 continues to affect our community, we are putting extensive measures in play to ensure the health & safety of our staff & guest
WHAT ARE TO DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- All guest rooms will be sanitized with a commercial disinfectant misting machine which kills 99.9% of bacteria, virus, fungi & molds. This will take place before all check ins.
- A sneeze guard is installed at the front desk.
- Only one person is permitted in the office at a time. “AT ALL TIMES”
- All exteriors tablets, chairs & loungers will be disinfected daily.
- Beach towels required on pool & lounge chairs.
- All guest are required to practice social
- Distancing, according to the CDC guides lines.
To ensure the safety of our guest & staff, VISTORS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON PREMISES (STRICTLY ENFORCED).
Linens & towels are washed on premises to ensure maximum cleanliness. We do not use a linen service.
Option 1: Daily maid service as we have done in the past, all maids & staff will have a mask & gloves on upon entering room
Option 2: No daily service, no staff member will enter your room without permission. You would leave trash, recycle & dirty towels outside you room on chair. Fresh towels & trash bags will be returned. NOTE: IF YOU CHOOSE NO SERVICE, YOU WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED WITH ANY CLEANING PRODUCTS.
You are also welcome to bring your own linens, pillows, towels & blankets.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you all real soon!
FOR THE PERFECT WILDWOODS VACATION, LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THE AMERICAN INN FAMILY RESORT MOTEL.
|Located directly on the beach in North Wildwood, the American Inn offers unparalleled panoramic ocean views. Relax in our in-ground heated pool (we also have one for the kiddies), or wander over to the Wildwoods Boardwalk, just steps away. At the American Inn you’ll find the perfect blend of fun and relaxation the whole family can enjoy.|
DIRECTLY ON THE BEACH
STEPS FROM THE BOARDWALK
A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES